- Quick ratio for SaaS startup
- Insight into the optimal quick ratio, which measures growth efficiency, for your SaaS startup.
- SaaS Survey Part 1
- Deep benchmarking data and insights on the growth and operations of the companies in this space.
- SaaS Survey Part 2
- Application delivery methods, operational costs and gross margins, contract terms, churn rates, capital requirements and accounting methods.
Research and Development
- SaaS Infographic
- SaaS by the numbers survey: deepest set of SaaS growth and operations data to date.
- SaaS Metrics
- Key metrics to understand and optimize a SaaS business, from 2 experts in the field.
- Definitions for SaaS Metrics
- Management Structure
- Best practices for employee ranges and management layers for a growing startup.
- Predicting success using the Metrics Canvas
- How to use the canvas to predict the future performance of a Saas company and decide whether to invest in a new Saas startup, or to double down on an existing portfolio company, and what returns to expect.
- SaaS Sales Salary
- Benchmarks for: salaries, commission, quotas for inside and outside reps.
- How to tell a story – 3 steps to maximize impact
- Storytelling is a skill that can be practiced. Great stories help the listener connect and remember details more accurately.
- How to build a powerful sales team
- This post is written by Winning by Design (Storm Ventures’ in-house resource), which pioneered a scientific approach to optimizing revenue engines and implementing a hands-on coaching program for companies.